There’s no single path or silver bullet for innovation, but across the government, employees are thinking outside the box and daring to do things differently.
In this guide, we’re honoring that innovation.
Here’s a sneak peek at five of the 30 innovations:
- GSA launched feedback.gov.
- HHS created TransNet to expedite organs to transplant recipients.
- FEMA developed Risk MAP to pinpoint flood hazards.
- Commerce decided to kill passwords to increase security.
- Lubbock County, Texas created a virtual juror selection process.
Did your organization make the list? Download the guide now to find out!